After trying for so long to do this blog thing but kind of failing, due to the fact that I never update [:-(], I've decided to give it the old heave-ho and start…yet again. I think all the time about what to add, but it's almost as if im putting myself on the spot and I go completely blank. I. get. nothing. It's like the classic interview-opener, "so, tell me about yourself" and I trying to think of pertinent information to offer…only, pertinent to what?
So, now I remember the point of this thing. My life is full of silliness and fuckery [I've added this to my MS dictionary btw]; ridiculous people and unbelievable situations that I can no longer stand for going unaddressed…so, share I shall. Here we go, take 3...
So, a little bit about me:
• I'm a ~creative~ writer so bare with me if the simplest message is convoluted by verbosity and unnecessary phrasing.
• I love art and creating; I want to share some of my work but im very sensitive--likely to cry-- about it so I'm not yet sure if I will.
• My mind is always all over the place, making me a RanDom person.
• I'm not patient. concentration is a chore for me; I prefer to let things just come to me on their own terms rather than exerting unnecessary amounts of time or energy trying to get to the proverbial point B.
• Im scared of commitment…I just found this out today (Tuesday, August 11, 2009) :-\
• I LOVE talking...